Авторизация  
2tracks

2TRACKS.СС - PRIVATE DUMPS SHOP - USA/WORLD EXCLUSIVE

В теме 673 сообщения

Originally Posted by 2tracks
Up to you.

It's time to start a strike ..... lets create our own forum leave real feedback & past it around to all the swipers we know ... this is ridiculous especially since there blocking 201 everywhere & they barely have good 101's

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by touchmoneyheff
It's time to start a strike ..... lets create our own forum leave real feedback & past it around to all the swipers we know ... this is ridiculous especially since there blocking 201 everywhere & they barely have good 101's
ur right bro, this is ridiculus, it s time to be respected from all these vendors that only are taking advantage of us thinking only to fill their pockets

Поделиться сообщением

Mate, today i took 201 eu from flash_3 that were better then form part 4, but bins is different, so can u tell me pls which one will better work in my area from last part?

Send ticket in shop pls.

Поделиться сообщением

usabuyer247 2tracks not bad shop, aslo not bad then other,.. If u dont know bins and if u can't right work. Just go to other shit shops, no need leave your sed mood here ). Just try to work like real man if u realy do that. ...

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by SUNNYGUY
usabuyer247 2tracks not bad shop, aslo not bad then other,.. If u dont know bins and if u can't right work. Just go to other shit shops, no need leave your sed mood here ). Just try to work like real man if u realy do that. ...
Fuck Up Bott

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by usabuyer247
i told you guys!! thats bullshit!!!
I been telling careers that, no way a classic should be 100$ a usa classic at that.. They ripping with the prices and the checker

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация