Авторизация  
SantaClaus

Old school conglomeratus TWO Vendors MERGE

В теме 321 сообщение

SantaClaus this turned into a big professional ripper!

He's asking for 500$ only to activate your account ))

HELLOOOOOOOOO wake up fucking clown !

Here are a lot of GREAT SHOPS better than your bullshit shop which never ask ever one dime !

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by pekelhc
SantaClaus this turned into a big professional ripper!
He's asking for 500$ only to activate your account ))
HELLOOOOOOOOO wake up fucking clown !
Here are a lot of GREAT SHOPS better than your bullshit shop which never ask ever one dime !
Bro sorry to intrrupt you but Santa " and team you know these guys ?? they are legends and supplied best tracks ever before which helps lot of our community for years .
And second thing since opening of his store he keep $500 for account activation term so nothing to blame .

Поделиться сообщением

Bro santa is a big rippers, just got 2pcs cost 165$ from new base and 3 pcs cost 40$ ,so 460usd total ,all fucking dead not even approval for 5$ in mcdonald this guys is a joke,THE BEST IS WHEN I ASK FOR REPLACE HE SAY NO REFUND THE FIRST 4DAY LOL WTF

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by salomon1
Santa clause the scammerrrrrrr he dont refund bad dumps and keep eating your money sont buy from him or hiddenplatonum service same person same RIPPERS
Ps: Mak please bann this ripper

Добавлено через 18 секунд
Santa clause the scammerrrrrrr he dont refund bad dumps and keep eating your money sont buy from him or hiddenplatonum service same person same RIPPERS
Ps: Mak please bann this ripper
He is Right You guys better listen

Поделиться сообщением

$560 for activation account ... bought 13 dumps. I made around 14k profit ... that just good quality that it. If you know what you are doing .. you gonna make money with that shop.

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by fr3nchy
$560 for activation account ... bought 13 dumps. I made around 14k profit ... that just good quality that it. If you know what you are doing .. you gonna make money with that shop.
Your feedback is very important for us. Thank you bro.

Поделиться сообщением

bro is normal the pple said that your dumps is bad , but in real your dumps is good . only ppl must knows all depend country and depend bins . the last carders thinking when buy only one dumps they became rich , and that the problem bro fuck where i iam when i use the bins more than 10 times banks blocking it so keep clam bro your dumps is cool

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by amexleder
bro is normal the pple said that your dumps is bad , but in real your dumps is good . only ppl must knows all depend country and depend bins . the last carders thinking when buy only one dumps they became rich , and that the problem bro fuck where i iam when i use the bins more than 10 times banks blocking it so keep clam bro your dumps is cool
Thank you bro!

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by amexleder
nobody saying nothing about buying 1 dump and becoming rich. but u not gone tell me nothing about this site. u don't even get to try ur bin 10 times off meek, and if u do most of them declining before u get to a working one. It took me damn near 10 orders before I made my 500$ bac. and I used that 500$ on a fresh update and everything was dead. had to spend 145$ on my bin that I normally pay 10$ on any other site for to make my 500$ activation bac. His U.S 101 work is pure trash garbage. And I have a 2,514$ order history to bac it up. 83 dumps and only about 6 if that worked. Then they get mad wen u complain to them in the ticket. Some how some way they find a way to blame it on u, or some how most of the dumps approve wen they check it. But they don't know I check they dumps on another shop after they decline in store, so wen I put bac for a refund I know the status of the dump already and they lie anyway and say its approved. Thats y I would never send money to this shop again. So I know if they was approving my dead dumps on refund, I know they did the same to others

Поделиться сообщением

WOW I CANT BELIEVE I JUST LOST ALL MY 500$USD , ALL TRASH NOT EVEN APPROVED FOR 10$ , AND ALSO HE DONT WANT REPLACE NOTHING

ALSO HE INSULT ME ON SUPPORT, MOTHERFUCKER YOUR VALIDRATE IS 0%

DONT BUY FROM HIM

Добавлено через 17 секунд

WOW I CANT BELIEVE I JUST LOST ALL MY 500$USD , ALL TRASH NOT EVEN APPROVED FOR 10$ , AND ALSO HE DONT WANT REPLACE NOTHING

DONT BUY FROM HIM

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by Henryk

DONT BUY FROM HIM

Добавлено через 17 секунд

DONT BUY FROM HIM
You worked with a base old of a 50 days ... what you thinking lol.

Поделиться сообщением

fr3nchy, You stupid or you retarded I dont understand ?? This post was poster 14 day ago ,when base has just 15 day ,so shut the fuck up little bitch and go suck someone else whIle your mom's getting fucked by black and Arabs

-1 for you bitch !

Поделиться сообщением

i reallly miss old days of santa and team ,, even if they here but before they always brought fire .. now updates not regular . even i dident buy since long time 5 months plus coz not able to get my bin fresh. hope they got back with good fire like before... !! all d best team santa

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация