Авторизация  
SantaClaus

Old school conglomeratus TWO Vendors MERGE

В теме 321 сообщение

SAME OWNER AS HIDDENPLATINUM , B I G RIPPERS , KNOWN FOR RIPP BY HES JABBER - FOR RIPP RESELLER - AND RIPP EVERY ONE BE CAREFULL YBFSTORE & HIDDENPLATINUM BIGGEST RIPPERS IN THIS FORUMS !! BE CAREFULL DONT BUY FROM HIM YOU WAS ADVISED

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты

miao5278, check your PM.

 

Добавлено через 6 минут 2 секунды

Originally Posted by Henryk
SAME OWNER AS HIDDENPLATINUM , B I G RIPPERS , KNOWN FOR RIPP BY HES JABBER - FOR RIPP RESELLER - AND RIPP EVERY ONE BE CAREFULL YBFSTORE & HIDDENPLATINUM BIGGEST RIPPERS IN THIS FORUMS !! BE CAREFULL DONT BUY FROM HIM YOU WAS ADVISED
What you talking about?

HIDDENPLATINUM is not our service.

We are not selling anything through ICQ/jabber/email.

As I see you are register on this forum 1 month ago.

Who are you to talk it about our services secureim and YBF?

Post here your arguments or go out from our thread.

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты
Originally Posted by SantaClaus
miao5278, check your PM.

Добавлено через 6 минут 2 секунды


What you talking about?
HIDDENPLATINUM is not our service.
We are not selling anything through ICQ/jabber/email.
As I see you are register on this forum 1 month ago.
Who are you to talk it about our services secureim and YBF?
Post here your arguments or go out from our thread.
Nigga ybf and hidden platinum is the same store. That's the reason u talking bout u not selling anymore dumps. Every update from both stores are the same day. And them shits be pure trash

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты

Supershooter, hey wassup bro I been wasting a lot of money of bins if you can help me out finding some bins that would work in my area I would pay you after i buy them and work them and i also can provide you with info I have already

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты
Originally Posted by SantaClaus
Ho Ho ho!!!!

BinList

Please do not ask us for providing you a complete binlist of our bases.
We do not provide it due to security circumstances.

You can tell support your bins/favorite bank names/countries and support will make personal binlist specially for you.
Not more than 500 bins can be included in personal binlists

Prices

USA:
20$/30$/35$; Disco 30$

EU, ASIA 201:
65$/80$/95$; Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:
85$/110$/120$; Others 80$

Mixpacks 10$/dump only for classics/standards mixes.
Mixpakcs contains all rank dumps 15$/dump (usually not more than 20% of classics in these mixes)

Replaces

USA REPLACE POLICY
a. No replace for codes: decline (51, 05); approval (00); call (01).
b. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

NON USA REPLACE POLICY:
a. No replace for the codes: decline (05, 51, 62, 64); approvals (00); call (01).
b. No replace for non usa mixpacks.
c. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

COMMON RULES
a. Validity of the bins from your order will be checked if you will complain on high invalid rate (more than 30% of your order).
b. No replace for replace (replace can be given 1 time / order only).
You should ask for replace only when you have finished your order.
You will get replace only in case if validity rate will be equal to your words, otherwise you will not get replace.
Support can refuse in replaces to you if you will complain on everyone order you are making.

We are using 3rd party checker system (you should be familiar with it already - try2checkme).
No argues about checker results, because they are correct.


Payment Methods

Bitcoin & WesternUnion/Moneygram only (min 960$/transfer max 5000$).
WU pickup can take from 12 to 32 hours.
Sir please can i get your ICQ or Jabber

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты
Originally Posted by SantaClaus
Ho Ho ho!!!!

BinList

Please do not ask us for providing you a complete binlist of our bases.
We do not provide it due to security circumstances.

You can tell support your bins/favorite bank names/countries and support will make personal binlist specially for you.
Not more than 500 bins can be included in personal binlists

Prices

USA:
20$/30$/35$; Disco 30$

EU, ASIA 201:
65$/80$/95$; Others 80$

EU, ASIA 101:
85$/110$/120$; Others 80$

Mixpacks 10$/dump only for classics/standards mixes.
Mixpakcs contains all rank dumps 15$/dump (usually not more than 20% of classics in these mixes)

Replaces

USA REPLACE POLICY
a. No replace for codes: decline (51, 05); approval (00); call (01).
b. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

NON USA REPLACE POLICY:
a. No replace for the codes: decline (05, 51, 62, 64); approvals (00); call (01).
b. No replace for non usa mixpacks.
c. No replaces for dumps untill 3 days will be passed since an update.

COMMON RULES
a. Validity of the bins from your order will be checked if you will complain on high invalid rate (more than 30% of your order).
b. No replace for replace (replace can be given 1 time / order only).
You should ask for replace only when you have finished your order.
You will get replace only in case if validity rate will be equal to your words, otherwise you will not get replace.
Support can refuse in replaces to you if you will complain on everyone order you are making.

We are using 3rd party checker system (you should be familiar with it already - try2checkme).
No argues about checker results, because they are correct.


Payment Methods

Bitcoin & WesternUnion/Moneygram only (min 960$/transfer max 5000$).
WU pickup can take from 12 to 32 hours.

Brother, please check your PM

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты

I need your shop

Please check PM!

 

Добавлено через 16 минут 15 секунд

Originally Posted by SmoothDogg
Never, magic is not a scam
Just added ya on ICQ,

Поделиться сообщением


Ссылка на сообщение
Поделиться на другие сайты

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация