Авторизация  
SantaClaus

Old school conglomeratus TWO Vendors MERGE

В теме 321 сообщение

Originally Posted by youngin
dandurand, Bro catch a update that work is old this vendor is actually great bro I just took a lost of $850 I'm not crying because I know base old bro
FACTS real shit. I LOST 1100 at first.. All y'all stop crying. Test out a few bins now see what works. NEXT UPDATE COP 50 OF THAT BIN AND GO THE FUCK IN!!!!

Поделиться сообщением

Our latest update, base names: CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS

New base has been released: CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS.

48k dumps dumps inside are available for RESERVATION ONLY.

CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS

• St. Marteen (marked as NY in database)
  • mixed states (appears in binlists as UNKNOWN, 99999 zip)

Available ONLY in SecureIM (ask your support) for NOW.

Send me PM if you have no SecureIM account yet.

NON US & NON CAN were very limited at this update. Sorry.

Поделиться сообщением

same thing 1/16 no refund for update made a profit, still going shopping with them,

people have to understand no matter how fresh anything is these banks and regular people are updating security it's not the seller all the time

Do anyone else get negatives for replying to feedback

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by understand
I mean it's a roll of a dice either you gone hit or get hit
Yeah but niggas get tired of Rollin the dice.. I've lost about 2 k since July on dumps from Vendetta and YBf. I made about 7 k off of both in June same bins wtf?????. Who has the best work? Forhaters? Trdb? Cmon bro lets figure this out before we all go broke

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by Supershooter
Yeah but niggas get tired of Rollin the dice.. I've lost about 2 k since July on dumps from Vendetta and YBf. I made about 7 k off of both in June same bins wtf?????. Who has the best work? Forhaters? Trdb? Cmon bro lets figure this out before we all go broke

I don't think they had my bins on those

Поделиться сообщением

fellas im in the same dam bout. i been on goswipe for months making at least 10k a month. i literally havent even beeen making my money back since july 15. shits gotta give. been hearing good things about trd. and i heard ybf is only good for foreign BINS.

Добавлено через 7 минут 29 секунд

Originally Posted by understand
same thing 1/16 no refund for update made a profit, still going shopping with them,

people have to understand no matter how fresh anything is these banks and regular people are updating security it's not the seller all the time

Do anyone else get negatives for replying to feedback

your right.. and i get all of that and its cool. but when you been playing with certain BINS for a certain time, if anyone puts one in your hand and it does something not normal. then its only right to assume it was the seller. but if a bunch of places keep having the same problem occur then and only then imo is it the BIN

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация