Авторизация  
SantaClaus

Old school conglomeratus TWO Vendors MERGE

В теме 321 сообщение

Originally Posted by 2648546673
SantaClaus, I need buy dump from you. sent me you shop or icq jabber
If you want I can sell u my account for half price. I use my brother account, so I have no need for mine anymore..

Добавлено через 4 минуты 18 секунд
Originally Posted by SantaClaus
Dear customers, Hillary or Trump? (HOT) base has been enabled for DELIVERY.
Site if full of garbage, he purposely update regular USA dumps with no info so he can charge 145$ for classics. He had my visa classic USA bin on his site unlisted. I ticketed him and ask y so much for this bin. I gave him all the bin info, where it was from rank of dump and all he did was delete my ticket... That's bad business, so I don't want no parts of his site anymore. I hate and can't stand to deal wit greedy people

Поделиться сообщением

Dear customers!

We've got the new base: MOSUL.

Leaks are from:

* OR (18 k) Oregon;

* HI (11 k) Hawaii (this really from Bahamas);

* NY (7 k) New York;

* NV (6 k) Nevada;

* PA (6 k) Pennsylvania;

* CA (5 k) California;

* UN (13 k) Mixed / Unknown states;

Total 66k dumps.

Now available only for reservation in SecureIM.

Delivery date: November 5, this Saturday, 4 AM @ NY time.

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by youngin
i will never make another reservation everytime i get my work shit be off crazy i hope this hope have hope in it
Thought I was the only one who notice that.. I believe that whole reservation shit is a rip. A lot of bases get flagged after like 3days. So u update Thursday and release it Saturday by then a lot of those bins are flagged and dead already.. That's y I don't send money to none of these sites no more.. They all greedy and none of them respect they customers. They all swear they kno more then the customers, wen they never swiped a dump in they life. Don't kno shit about the dump game. But won't get no more of my money

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by Getup
Thought I was the only one who notice that.. I believe that whole reservation shit is a rip. A lot of bases get flagged after like 3days. So u update Thursday and release it Saturday by then a lot of those bins are flagged and dead already.. That's y I don't send money to none of these sites no more.. They all greedy and none of them respect they customers. They all swear they kno more then the customers, wen they never swiped a dump in they life. Don't kno shit about the dump game. But won't get no more of my money
right bro they sell all garbage same hidden platinium same trash

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация