Авторизация  
goswipe

Goswipe.name

В теме 197 сообщений

Originally Posted by Bobuk 90
Hello friends and family am here to supply u good stuffs am the person from GOSWIPE TERM i can offer any stuffs u want just pm me for good deal?

You can cantact me i will tell u about GOSWIPE
Shut the fuck up and suck a dick wit your ripper ass. Get the fuck out of here

Добавлено через 2 минуты 18 секунд
Yes bro am serious just pm let me talk u more about we are from the same term THANKS
This is why I don't take this forum serious, bcuz they let motherfuckers like this come on here and try to rip the community

Поделиться сообщением

GETUP..........FUCK UR MOTHER I MEAN UR FAMILYS WHO KNOW U IN THIS FORUM U ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WE NEED TO BANNED IN THIS FORUM TIME WASTE DONT FUCKING POST SHIT ABOUT ME AGAIN GO ASK FUCKING ABOUT ME WELL BEFORE TELLING MY STORY....FUCKER

you fake as fxk get tf out of here fake asss account

Поделиться сообщением

GETUP..........FUCK UR MOTHER I MEAN UR FAMILYS WHO KNOW U IN THIS FORUM U ARE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WE NEED TO BANNED IN THIS FORUM TIME WASTE DONT FUCKING POST SHIT ABOUT ME AGAIN GO ASK FUCKING ABOUT ME WELL BEFORE TELLING MY STORY....FUCKER
I SEE SOMEONE ALREADY FUCKED YOUR FAMILY, THATS Y YOUR BROKE ASS UP HERE TRYING TO RIP PEOPLE FOR CHUMP CHANGE U BROKE GAY FAGGOT. U MAD U FUCKING BROKE RIPPER. SOMEBODY FEELINGS IS HURT, U FUCKING BROKE RIPPER. THEY NEED TO GET RID OF BROKE RIPPER PEOPLE LIKE U

Поделиться сообщением

Bobuk u fuckin magit looking bitchass ripper mudafucka go somewhere and crawl behin da ratcave that u belong who thr fuck is dumb enought to fall for ur ripping ways . Why dont u do us all a favor before i go and fuck ya granma in the ass and leave u fuckin fool . U really need to chilland go drink some fruit punch and evaluate yourr life because the scamin lifr is not for u . U hav no story and even if u do bobuk 90 no1 has the time of day to read it u fuckin kmart outfit wearin ass niga gtfoh and eat some dick homo .

Поделиться сообщением

New Fresh Base Start Today - track1-track2, (USA (NY, CA, NJ, NC, WA, FL, IL all have state+city+zip), Canada, France, World, SUD AMERICA, and more country ... )

I Work Long Time With GoSwipe Admin in Shop. (i sell me pcs in goswpe.name shop)

(contact me jabber)

My terms, please read and understand before you contact me:

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Delivery instant.

*I'm giving good bonuses for regular customers.

*NO TESTS

*No Dumps with pins or CC here

*After 100% payment I will send order in few time

Hight Quality - 90% Valid Rate

CONTACTS:

Jabber: BlackTrack2@jabber.ru

Поделиться сообщением

Originally Posted by BlackTrack2
New Fresh Base Start Today - track1-track2, (USA (NY, CA, NJ, NC, WA, FL, IL all have state+city+zip), Canada, France, World, SUD AMERICA, and more country ... )

I Work Long Time With GoSwipe Admin in Shop. (i sell me pcs in goswpe.name shop)

(contact me jabber)

My terms, please read and understand before you contact me:
*Delivery instant.
*I'm giving good bonuses for regular customers.
*NO TESTS
*No Dumps with pins or CC here
*After 100% payment I will send order in few time

Hight Quality - 90% Valid Rate

CONTACTS:

Jabber: BlackTrack2@jabber.ru
Another fake ass seller claiming he use to sale his dumps in his shop. This ain't nothing but that clown ass dude a couple of pages bac claiming the same thing.

Добавлено через 7 минут 50 секунд
Originally Posted by Ajowner
Goswipe.su is it let legit web site? I went in i saw fresh frire like goswipe.name
That shit ain't legit either, that's the site I warned y'all about. If it was goswipe? Y would he have goswipe.su link but then it goes to another shop name valid.su? Doesn't makes sense.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация